30 Oct Egg, Tomato & Spinach Frittata
Today’s recipe is perfect for a late breakfast or brunch, if you may! Kick start your day with this nutritious meal full of wholesome foods and micronutrients. This super low-calorie and low-carb meal will keep you fuller for longer!
Nutritional Facts for the entire recipe are 212kcal 21g Protein 20g Carb 6g Fat
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 3 mins
300g fresh tomatoes
70g spinach or swiss chard
3 egg whites
1 whole egg
1 tsp. curry powder
½ tsp. chilli flakes
Salt & pepper
Low-calorie fry spray
- Dice the onions and tomatoes and pan fry them until the onion becomes slightly golden. Add the spinach to the mix.
- Once the vegetables are fully cooked, pour the egg whites on top. Do not stir or scramble the mixture.
- Season to taste with curry powder, chilli flakes, salt and pepper.
- Form a small hole in the middle of the pan and crack in the whole egg.
- Cover the pan and cook until the yolk reaches your preferred consistency. We prefer ours slightly runny.
- This dish is best served warm, so out tip is to eat it straight out of the cooking pan itself.
If you want to lose weight, tone up or build some muscle. You know what to do . . .
Like our Facebook Page:
Email us on:
Follow us on Instagram:
Follow us on Twitter: