26 Nov Aubergine Lasagne under 350 calories. Easy meal prep!
Hey guys and girls. If you’re trying to lose weight and you find yourself in a pinch and unable to cook, very often. You are going to love making this easy meal prep recipe over and over again. This “Moussaka” or “Aubergine Lasagne” is by far one of the easiest meal prep recipes. You can cook this in batches. Cut it up in servings and have multiple lunches and dinners that are protein packed, low in calories, healthy and filling. All. Week. Long <3
This recipe is for a batch of two servings. You can fit one serving as a lunch or a dinner on just about any diet plan, any Camp Fitness program, regardless of whether you’re male or female!
Recipe makes 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts for 1 serving (half-recipe): 346 Calories 52g Protein 22g Carbs 7g Fat
350g aubergine, raw (egg-plant)
240g canned tomatoes
400g turkey breast mince, raw
100g onion, raw
2 processed cheese slices (our cheese was 40 calories per slice)
0 calorie fry light spray
salt & pepper
paprika, oregano, dried chillies
1. Cook the aubergines (some call this egg-plant) beforehand, season and salt it before grilling on both sides for extra flavor.
2. Cover a pan with 0 calorie cooking spray and brown the onion in the pan, then add the turkey breast mince and cook it up too.
3. Add the canned tomatoes to the mix (polpa di pomodoro), let it simmer.
4. Pre-heat your oven on the highest setting for 5 minutes, then turn it to medium heat or about 200 Degrees Celsius.
5. Layer the aubergines in a baking tray, like you would for lasagne pasta sheets. Cover with the mixture. Repeat for two to three layers depending on the size of the tray.
6. Add the low-fat cheese slices on top.
7. Bake for 8-12 minutes until the cheese melts.
8. You could skip the baking and freeze it immediately. Then bake it fresh on another day. Or simply bake, cut it up, enjoy half on the day and save some for another time.
Easy, huh? Hope you liked this one 🙂
Adam & Becca.
Join the best fitness Program for you to Transform your Body and your Life too!
Like our Facebook Page:
Email us on:
Follow us on Instagram:
Follow us on Twitter: